Invitation Of Extraordinary General Meeting Of Shareholders - Amendment PR ISeptember 13, 2016 | 1291
The Board of Directors of the Company hereby invites the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) to be held on:
|Day / Date||:||Wednesday, 5 October 2016|
|Time||:||10:00 a.m - finish|
|Venue||:||Mercantile Athletic Club, Bandahara Ballroom.|
|World Trade Center Penthouse Floor, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav 31, Jakarta|
With the following Meeting’s agenda:
- Approval for the amendment planning of proceed usage of Company’s Pre-emptive Rights (”PR I”) and amendment of temporary fund placement of PR I’s proceed.
- Grant of power of attorney and authority to the Board of Directors, with the rights to substitute, to perform all necessary actions related to the amendment planning of proceed usage of Company’s Pre-emptive Rights (”PR I”) and amendment of temporary fund placement of PR I’s proceed, including but not limited to draw-up or request to be drawn up all deeds, letters and necessary documents, to appear before any authorized party/ official, including notary, to file any application to any authorized party/official in order to obtain approval or reporting matters to any authorized party/official as well as to register to the company register as contemplated in applicable laws and regulations.
The Company intends to amend for PR I’s proceed usage planning. Fund proceed from PR I, after deducted with issuance costs, all of it will be used by Company, as follows:
|PRI's proceed usage planning in accordance Prospectus||Proceed Usage Planning that will be sought for approval in the Meeting|
This amendment is based on Company’s business future policy which is adjusting with prevailing regulation and law, particularly to regulation and law in poultry industry.
The Company also intends to amend the temporary fund placement of PR I’s proceed, previously place in Company’s account in PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk with account number 545800023263 into place in financial instrument in bank. As for this amendment is based for Company’s banking transaction convenience in Company’s funding management. Regarding to agenda mentioned above therefore also needed granting of power of attorney and authority to the Board of Directors to perform all necessary actions related to implementation Company’s plans as intended above.
- Those entitled to be present or represented at the meeting shall be the Shareholders whose names are listed in the Shareholder Register of the Company on 9 September 2016 until 04:00 p.m. local time.
- Shareholders who are unable to be present may be represented by their proxy under a power of attorney to represent them and cast votes on behalf of the shareholders
- Members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners and Employees of the Company may act as proxy at the Meeting, but the votes cast as proxy shall not be counted in the voting
- The Power of Attorney form may be requested/obtained during business day and business hours at the office of the Company, TCC Batavia Tower One Building, 7th Floor, Jl. KH Mas Mansyur Kav 126 Jakarta.
- The original Power of Attorney that has been completed properly shall have been received by the Company no later than Tuesday, 4 October 2016, at 05:00 p.m. local time by enclosing a photocopy of valid Resident ID Card or any other ID card of the shareholder as principal or of the proxy.
- The shareholder or proxy there of shall be required to show his Resident ID Card or any other ID Card to the officer before entering the meeting room.
- Meeting materials shall be made available at the office of the Company from the date of summons until the date of meeting.
- In order to ensure the smoothness and order of meeting, the shareholders/proxy thereof shall be required respectfully to be present in 15 minutes before the meeting starts.
Bogor, 13 September 2016
PT. SIERAD PRODUCE Tbk.
Board of Directors