INVITATION OF ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS 2017April 05, 2018 | 602
PT Sierad Produce Tbk.
Domiciled in Bogor District
ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
The Board of Directors of the Company hereby invites the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) to be held on:
: Friday, 27 April 2018
: 14:00 p.m - finish
: Ballroom Sasono Mulyo 3, Le Meridien Hotel Jakarta
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav 18 – 20, Jakarta
With the following agenda of Meeting:
- Approval and ratification of the Annual Report of the Company for the fiscal year 2017, including the Activity Report of the Company, Supervision Report of the Board of Commissioners and the Financial Statement for the fiscal year 2017;
- Approval for utilization of net income for the financial year 2017.
- Reports and accountability the use of proceed from Pre-emptive Right I.
- Appointment of the Certified Public Accountant to audit the financial statement of the Company for the fiscal year 2018, and the authorization to stipulate the fee of the Certified Public Accountant and other requirements;
- Approval for change of Board of Directors;
- Stipulation of salaries, honorariums and other allowances for the members of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors.
Explanation regarding the agenda of Meeting:
- Agenda explanation 1, 2, 4 and 6: Are routine agenda held in every Annual Meeting of Shareholders. Regarding to provision both in Articles of Association and Law No. 40 Year 2007 concerning public company.
- Agenda Explanation 3: Accountability the use of proceed from Pre-emptive Right I which the allotment of shares resulting from the implementation of the Pre-emptive Rights have been conducted on April 20th 2016.
- Agenda Explanation 5: Change composition of Board of Directors regarding to resignation of Mr. Terryanto Soetandar as President Director and Mr Tan Eng Kiong from his title as Director (Independent). And appointment of new member of directors, which are Mr Tomy Wattemena Widjaja as President Director and Mr Soh Ching Kher as Vice President Director (Independent).
- Those entitled to be present or represented at the meeting shall be the Shareholders whose names are listed in the Shareholder Register of the Company on 4 April 2018 until 04:00 p.m. local time.
- Shareholders who are unable to be present may be represented by their proxy under a power of attorney to represent them and cast votes on behalf of the shareholders.
- Members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners and Employees of the Company may act as proxy at the Meeting, but the votes cast as proxy shall not be counted in the voting.
- The Power of Attorney form may be requested/obtained during business day and business hours at the office of the Company, TCC Batavia Tower One Building, 7th Floor, Jl. KH Mas Mansyur Kav 126 Jakarta. For that purpose, please contact Corporate Secretary Department, starting today.
- The original Power of Attorney that has been completed properly shall have been received by the Company no later than Thursday, 26 April 2018, at 05:00 p.m. local time by enclosing a photocopy of valid Resident ID Card or any other ID Card of the shareholder as principal or of the proxy.
- The shareholder or proxy there of shall be required to show his Resident ID Card or any other ID Card to the officer before entering the meeting room. Legal entity shareholders shall submit the copy of article association to its latest amendment including a decision letter of legal entity issued by relevant authority and the latest composition of board of directors.
- Meeting materials shall be made available at the office of the Company from the date of invitation until the date of meeting.
- In order to ensure the smoothness and order of meeting, the shareholders/proxy thereof shall be required respectfully to be present in 15 minutes before the meeting starts.
Jakarta, 5 April 2018
The Board of Directors