Corporate Structure

As a listed company, the Ultimate and Controlling Shareholders of PT Sierad Produce Tbk. (“Company”) is Gunung Sewu Group, under its subsidiary, PT Great Giant Pineapple (85.21%) and remaining shares were publicly owned (14.79%).

The Company has 3 (three) Subsidiaries with business line that are intended to support business activity of the Company that are PT Transpasifik Niagareksa, PT Belfoods Indonesia dan PT Sierad Corpora (under liquidation).